Bryce Bell of cardnetics created this business card design that features a built-in aperture mechanism. Pull the lever down and the aperture opens up. If you run a photography-related business, this could be a neat business card to pass out to your clients. Pre-assembled cards start at $6 each, while you can buy kits that you put together yourself for $2.50. If you want to try printing and laser cutting the card yourself, the design templates are available here.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Embarrassed to Photograph Ferguson
- If You Try to Publish a Picture of this Statue in Denmark, You'd Better be Ready to Pay Up
- American Photojournalist James Foley Allegedly Executed in Video Released by ISIS
- Hasselblad's New H5D-200c Multi-Shot Spits Out Massive 200-Megapixel Files
- What Photographers are NOT Considering When Using High ISO
- Photographer Shares The Heartbreaking Realities of Living With ALS and Takes the...
- NatGeo Photographers List the Strange and Horrifying Things that Have Happened to Them On Assignment
- Scary/Amazing Cockpit Photograph Shows You What It's Like to Fly with the Blue Angels
- Photographer Photographs Two Mimes in 1974, Only Realizes 35 Years Later that One Was Robin Williams
- Report: Nikon's New Sports-Focused Full-Frame Will be Called the D750