Bryce Bell of cardnetics created this business card design that features a built-in aperture mechanism. Pull the lever down and the aperture opens up. If you run a photography-related business, this could be a neat business card to pass out to your clients. Pre-assembled cards start at $6 each, while you can buy kits that you put together yourself for $2.50. If you want to try printing and laser cutting the card yourself, the design templates are available here.
Hot Stories Top 100
- 10 Things Non-Photo People Do That Annoy the Crap Out of Photo Enthusiasts
- Humor: Local Woman Prints iPhone Photos, Leaving Friends and Family Shocked
- Things I Learned After My Photo Hit #1 on Reddit, and Why I Probably Shouldn't Have Posted It
- Curious Coincidence: Photo Shows Same Time and Place as Frame from Hitchcock's 'Vertigo'
- Best Photobomb Ever? Queen Sneaks Into Selfie at Commonwealth Games
- Understanding Aperture: Why Shooting Wide Open Isn't Always the Best Choice
- Nikon's D810 Beats Out Its Predecessors to Become DxOMark's Top Sensor
- No Cameras Allowed: Is it Real or Fake?
- Photographer Turns Her Spam Emails into Imagined Portraits of the Imaginary Senders
- Top 10 Rules of Travel Photography