There’s a well known photography joke that goes, “If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event, which lens would you use?” While it’s certainly morbid and pretty absurd, there’s plenty of examples of photographers having a “shoot first” mentality in a time of crisis. The rally racing photographer seen in this video provides one such example.
Hot Stories Top 100
- 10 Things Non-Photo People Do That Annoy the Crap Out of Photo Enthusiasts
- Humor: Local Woman Prints iPhone Photos, Leaving Friends and Family Shocked
- Things I Learned After My Photo Hit #1 on Reddit, and Why I Probably Shouldn't Have Posted It
- Curious Coincidence: Photo Shows Same Time and Place as Frame from Hitchcock's 'Vertigo'
- Best Photobomb Ever? Queen Sneaks Into Selfie at Commonwealth Games
- Understanding Aperture: Why Shooting Wide Open Isn't Always the Best Choice
- Nikon's D810 Beats Out Its Predecessors to Become DxOMark's Top Sensor
- No Cameras Allowed: Is it Real or Fake?
- Photographer Turns Her Spam Emails into Imagined Portraits of the Imaginary Senders
- Top 10 Rules of Travel Photography