ONE is a new neoprene camera and laptop bag system that’s designed for flexibility. It features multiple inserts and swappable covers that allow you to quickly change both its function and its look. The company behind the bag, UNDFIND, is currently raising funds for the project through Kickstarter, and a $79 contribution effectively preorders you one.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Why I'll Photoshop Your Face and Why I Believe It's Okay
- Dutch Girl Fakes a 5-Week Vacation to South East Asia by Posting Phoney Photos to Facebook
- Wedding Photo Found at Ground Zero After 9/11 Finally Returned to Owner After 13 Years
- The Canon 7D Mark II is Finally Here, Boasts Powerful AF System and 10fps Burst Shooting
- What if Sports Cameramen Were Allowed to Get as Close to the Action as They Wanted?
- The Burning Man Time-Lapse to End All Burning Man Time-Lapses
- The G7 X is Canon's First 1-inch-Sensor Compact, Competes with the Best High-End Point-and-Shoots
- More Canon 7D Mark II Photos Leak, Along with the Upcoming PowerShot G7 X
- The LX100: Panasonic's Most Sophisticated Compact Yet Boasts an MFT Sensor and 4K Video
- Panasonic Packs a Whopping 1-Inch Sensor and Leica Lens In Its Lumix CM1 Smartphone