Ever wonder how we’ll be interacting with our digital photos in the future? The BendDesk is a curved interactive surface being researched/developed by the Media Computing Group at RWTH Aachen University seamlessly blends vertical and horizontal multi-touch surfaces. The demo video above has a segment showing how photos can be sorted using the desk (it starts 46 seconds in). Say hello to the future.
Hot Stories Top 100
- National Geographic Lists Its Top 10 Compact Cameras for Travelers
- GoPro HERO4 Revealed! 4K Video at 30FPS and the First Built-In Touch Display
- Nixie: A Tiny Flying Camera Drone You Wear On Your Wrist
- GoPro to Launch a Cheaper, Low-End Action Camera Simply Called the HERO. Here It Is.
- Judging America: A Series of Jarring Portrait GIFs that Alternate Between Judgement and Reality
- The Types of People You Find in a NEW Photographer Facebook Group
- A Breathtaking Motion Time-Lapse Tour of Norway
- Dream Creatures: Reflected Images of Tree Bark Reveal the Faces Hiding in the Forest
- 'Where Are They Burning the Bodies': Documenting the Ebola Outbreak in Liberia
- Lens Comparison Shows Off a Big Advantage of Micro Four Thirds: No Future Back Surgery