Feast your eyes on this amazing stop motion music video idea for the song “Rivers and Homes” by electronic music artist J.Views. After filming a traditional music video in upstate New York, the production team had 2000 of the individual frames printed out. The prints were then distributed during a recent tour in Israel to 300 fans, who held them up and posed for new photographs. The resulting photographs were then re-animated into a video showing the original music video running in stop motion in the hands of the fans. No computer fakery was involved in the production, and the final video is quite mind-blowing.
Hot Stories Top 100
- 20 of Apple's Favorite Photos Shot with the iPhone 6
- Download a Free Copy of the $60 Perfect Effects 9 by onOne Software
- Leonard Nimoy's Passion for Photography
- What Color is This Dress? Is it Under or Over Exposed?
- 12,225 Mile Road Trip Around America in a 5-Minute Time-Lapse
- This Gigantic Collection of 600 Vintage Cameras is for Sale on eBay: It's Yours for $35K
- How Photoshop's Sharpening Tools Work and How to Best Use Them
- MTF Testing the Canon 11-24mm f/4L, the World's Widest Full Frame Rectilinear Lens
- Photographer Captures What Male Entitlement Feels Like to Women Who Experience It
- Unusual Photo Questions Asked at a Camera Store in Ventura, California