‘Life In A Day‘ is a historic crowdsourced documentary film that shows what the world was like on a single day: July 24, 2010. People in 140 countries around the world captured snippets from their lives on that day and submitted 80,000 video clips to YouTube. Oscar-winning director Kevin Macdonald and executive producer Ridley Scott then edited those 4,500 hours of footage into a 95 minute long feature film. After debuting at Sundance and being streamed on YouTube earlier this year, the film is now free to watch. Enjoy.
Hot Stories Top 100
- How I Make Money as a Travel Photographer in 2015
- Policeman Returns Woman's Smartphone by Posting Photos to Her Facebook Page
- Lightroom CC Will Be Announced Tomorrow
- A Look at the Upcoming LG G4 Phone's 'Pro' Camera, f/1.8 Lens, and Manual Controls
- How I Built My First Photo Studio Over the Course of Three Months
- Man Claims the Sony RX100 III Has Dangerous Levels of Radiation, Is Quickly Shot Down
- A Wedding Photographer Story
- Ted Forbes Answers the Question 'Should I Work for Free?'
- Man Who Shot South Carolina Police Shooting Wants $10,000 Per Use
- These Animated GIFs Show the Evolution of Cameras Through History