‘Life In A Day‘ is a historic crowdsourced documentary film that shows what the world was like on a single day: July 24, 2010. People in 140 countries around the world captured snippets from their lives on that day and submitted 80,000 video clips to YouTube. Oscar-winning director Kevin Macdonald and executive producer Ridley Scott then edited those 4,500 hours of footage into a 95 minute long feature film. After debuting at Sundance and being streamed on YouTube earlier this year, the film is now free to watch. Enjoy.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Marked Up Photographs Show How Iconic Prints Were Edited in the Darkroom
- CNN Cameraman Pits the iPhone 6 Against His Standard Issue Broadcast Camera
- Revisiting the Case of the Wedding Photographer Threatened with a $300,000 Lawsuit
- South Korean Government Threatening Selfie Stick Retailers with $27K Fines and Jail Time
- Creative Underexposure with Nikon DSLRs
- Rumor: Two 50MP Canon DSLRs in the Works, One With and One Without a Low Pass Filter
- Impressive Product Photograph Captured with a Smartphone, a Lamp, and a Few Flashlights
- 6 Black and White Photography Tips for Monochrome Enthusiasts
- GoPro Survives 17 Months Bouncing Around a Riverbed After Filming Its Final Moments
- Hasselblad Unveils the Stellar II: A Luxury Item 'Not Intended to Be Judged Against Other Cameras'