RGBDToolkit is a project that layers HD video recording with a DSLR over Microsoft Kinect’s depth maps, creating trippy 3D footage that may be an indication of what we’ll be documenting life with in the future.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Nikon WU-1a Turns Your Android Phone Into a Fancy DSLR Remote
- UK Newspaper Chain Follows in Sun Times Footsteps, Shutters All Photographer Jobs
- Photos of Dogs Staring Out Car Windows
- Remarkable 4-Year Hubble Time-Lapse of a Star’s ‘Light Echo’ Rippling Out in Space
- Church Security Camera Captures What It’s Like to Be Inside a Tornado