A while back we shared a video in a post titled “The Cliche of Enhancing Images in Movies” that compiled clips from movies and TV shows in which “photo experts” did absurd and impossible “enhancements” to photos and videos in order to solve mysteries. The above clip from British sitcom Red Dwarf pokes fun at this cliche, and takes it to the extreme. Enjoy.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Man Has DSLR Stolen by Flight Attendant, Then Finds it on eBay and Gets It Back
- Coming Soon: 52-Megapixel Cameras in Smartphones
- Policeman Returns Woman's Smartphone by Posting Photos to Her Facebook Page
- Photo Scanning Businessman Being Sued for $90M After Making $120K Per Week
- The Sun-Blaster: How to Build a Powerful DIY 1000W-Equivalent LED Light for $40
- This is Why You Shouldn't Check Your Camera Gear In When Flying
- Mitakon Speedmaster 85mm f/1.2: A 'Dream' Portrait Lens from China
- Man Who Shot South Carolina Police Shooting Wants $10,000 Per Use
- A First-Person Shooter Called Street Photography
- WikiLeaks' Sony Docs: A7r II, A6000 II, and RX Cameras Coming. A-Mount Left to Die?