Last year we featured the work of Matthew and William Burrard-Lucas, two brothers who mounted their Canon DSLR to a remote-controlled car to shoot close-up photographs of dangerous African animals. The behind-the-scenes video above was just published yesterday, and shows the RC DSLR being driven up to different animals, all of which are clearly thinking, “what the heck is this thing”? They should offer these “BeetleCams” for sale. I want one.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Biracial Woman Asks Photoshop Artists From 18 Countries to 'Make Her Beautiful'
- Old, Inexpensive, and Tack-Sharp: Canon’s Best Lenses You Don’t Know About
- The Unbelievable Case of Teresa Blau Kursman, a Pathological Photo Stealer Who Just Doesn't Stop
- Rumor: Canon to Release 46MP Pro DSLR Next Month
- The Lens Flipper: A Super Simple Mount Accessory that Lets You Swap Lenses in a Flash
- 10 Wedding Photos by Australia's Best Professional Photographer
- 5 Reasons Why I'm F***ing Done With Rooftopping
- The Canon M4 D Mark II: A Tactical Assault Camera That Isn't Good for Street Photography
- Photographer Puts the iPhone 5S, 6 and 6 Plus Through Their Paces in Iceland
- Video: Review Pits the Nikon D750 Against the D610 and D810