Last year we featured the work of Matthew and William Burrard-Lucas, two brothers who mounted their Canon DSLR to a remote-controlled car to shoot close-up photographs of dangerous African animals. The behind-the-scenes video above was just published yesterday, and shows the RC DSLR being driven up to different animals, all of which are clearly thinking, “what the heck is this thing”? They should offer these “BeetleCams” for sale. I want one.
Hot Stories Top 100
- What Would You Do if the Prime Minister of India Stole Your Photo?
- Monopods No Longer Allowed at OU Football Games Because of Lens Crushing Incident
- How to Capture a Complex 5-Light Beer Bottle Product Shot from Start to Finish
- Artist Sparks Outrage After Using Instagram to Share Her Vandalism of at Least 10 National Parks
- Nikon Scores Another DxOMark Hit with the D750, Its 6th Camera to Make the Top 10
- Florida Man Shoots Selfie with Phone After Ex-Lover Shoots Him with Gun
- GoPro Vs. Golf Club: See if a Naked GoPro Can Survive a Swing from a 9 Iron
- Old Faithful: Studio Portraits of Really Old Dogs
- This Photo of China's President in the Rain Just Won the Country's Equivalent of the Pulitzer Prize
- This is What Happens When a Football Player Lands on a $10,499 Canon Lens