Last year we featured the work of Matthew and William Burrard-Lucas, two brothers who mounted their Canon DSLR to a remote-controlled car to shoot close-up photographs of dangerous African animals. The behind-the-scenes video above was just published yesterday, and shows the RC DSLR being driven up to different animals, all of which are clearly thinking, “what the heck is this thing”? They should offer these “BeetleCams” for sale. I want one.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Braces Time-Lapse: Watch 18 Months of Teeth Straightening in 30 Seconds
- Why Your Wedding Photographer Won't Give You a Disk of Unedited RAW Files
- Extreme Weight Loss, Photoshop Edition
- Adobe Releases a Murder Mystery PSD for Halloween to Test Your Photoshop Skills
- 7 Things Photographers Wish They Had Learned in Photography School
- Google Ordered to Pay Woman After Capturing Her Cleavage with Street View Cameras
- Famous Album Cover Photos Uncropped to Reveal 'The Bigger Picture'
- 10 Reasons Why a Professional Photographer Left Nikon for Sony Mirrorless
- Psyphotology: A Look at Why People Are Afraid to Be In Front of a Camera, and How to Fix That
- It Would Take 21 of These IBM Hard Drives from 1956 to Hold a Single D800 RAW File