Filmmaking brothers John and Richard Ramsey came up with the brilliant and hilarious idea of unearthing some old home videos and adding directors commentary over them. It’s a great way to have a laugh with family members, and could make a fun present.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Humor: Local Woman Prints iPhone Photos, Leaving Friends and Family Shocked
- 10 Things Non-Photo People Do That Annoy the Crap Out of Photo Enthusiasts
- Curious Coincidence: Photo Shows Same Time and Place as Frame from Hitchcock's 'Vertigo'
- Best Photobomb Ever? Queen Sneaks Into Selfie at Commonwealth Games
- Top 10 Rules of Travel Photography
- Understanding Aperture: Why Shooting Wide Open Isn't Always the Best Choice
- Eerie and Fascinating Photos of a Completely Empty New York City Taken in 1964
- Video: Blind Photographer Shows Us What it Really Means to 'See'
- Nikon's D810 Beats Out Its Predecessors to Become DxOMark's Top Sensor
- Student and Photo Enthusiast Takes His Own Grad Photo, Blows Away the Standard Grad Shot
- Amazing Photo of a Polar Bear Swimming and the Story Behind It
- Gursky Photo of Rhine Sells for $4.3M, Becomes World’s Most Expensive Pic
- ‘Head Shots’ Photo Series Parodies Violent Posters by Making the Photog the Victim
- Return of the Teasers: Canon Korea Teases ‘White World’ Camera in New Ad
- Nickelback “Photograph” Parody Pokes Fun at Instagram Stereotypes