Some photographers try to make miniatures look like the real world, while others aim to make the real world look like a miniature. “The Village” is a charming portrait of a tiny Portuguese town, made to look like a miniature via tilt-shift and time-lapse.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Marked Up Photographs Show How Iconic Prints Were Edited in the Darkroom
- This Sports Photographer Missed an Incredible Catch and Got Fired... Except He Didn't... and He...
- Impressive Product Photograph Captured with a Smartphone, a Lamp, and a Few Flashlights
- CNN Cameraman Pits the iPhone 6 Against His Standard Issue Broadcast Camera
- Power Hungry: Poignant Photos Compare the Meals of the Rich and Poor Throughout History
- Flickr Taking Heat from CC Photographers for Selling Their Work as Wall Art Without Compensation
- Real World Video of the Sony a7II's 5-Axis Stabilization Shifting the Sensor
- Hasselblad Unveils the Stellar II: A Luxury Item 'Not Intended to Be Judged Against Other Cameras'
- Revisiting the Case of the Wedding Photographer Threatened with a $300,000 Lawsuit
- Creative Underexposure with Nikon DSLRs
- Canon Sales Fall Short of Expectations, Sigma Founder Passes Away
- Adobe Lightroom 4 Enters Public Beta, Download it For Free
- Behind the Scenes with Retired Combat Photographer Stacy Pearsall and the Veterans Portrait Project
- Lightroom 3 Priced at $70 at B&H for 24H
- Hilarious New York Times Photo Error