Waterproof digital cameras are a great way to document adventures in and around water, but one thing you should be wary about is the fact that cameras sink. Despite being waterproof, shockproof, and a variety of other -proofs, the cameras require a separate floater strap that keep them at the surface of the water if they ever get separated from your wrist.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Pranksters Put Up Fake 'Shot on iPhone 6' Ads Next to Real Apple Billboards
- Check Out the Nikon P900's Ridiculous 83x Zoom
- Instagram Censors Photo of Fully Clothed Woman on Period, Causes Uproar
- Just the Lenses: The Great 200mm Shootout
- Photographers Shooting in West Virginia Reportedly Harassed and Detained by 'Mob'
- Hike-Lapse: Man Walks the 2,600 Miles from Mexico to Canada and Snaps a Selfie Every Mile
- Amazon Announces Unlimited Photo Storage for Just $12 a Year
- InstantFlex TL70 is a Rolleiflex Twin-Lens Reflex Clone for Instax Instant Photos
- An Automated Slide Film Scanner Built with LEGOs
- Buying or Selling Used Gear on Craigslist? Arrange the Meetup at a Police Station