Waterproof digital cameras are a great way to document adventures in and around water, but one thing you should be wary about is the fact that cameras sink. Despite being waterproof, shockproof, and a variety of other -proofs, the cameras require a separate floater strap that keep them at the surface of the water if they ever get separated from your wrist.
Hot Stories Top 100
- This Camera Will Capture a 1,000-Year Exposure That Ends in 3015 for History's Slowest Photo
- This Slow-Mo Clip Shows What It's Like to Photograph Planes Landing at Maho Beach
- World Press Photo Strips Giovanni Troilo of His First Prize Win for Misrepresenting Photo
- Photos of a Last Trip to the Beach to Give a Dying Pit Bull the Vacation of a Lifetime
- Photographer Captures What Male Entitlement Feels Like to Women Who Experience It
- Octopus Grabs Camera, Photographs Photographer, and Becomes Famous
- A Frog Riding a Beetle: Is This a Real Wildlife Photo or a Bunch of BS?
- We're Giving Away a $1,000 Gift Card to B&H Photo Video
- Photographer Captures Weasel Riding on the Back of a Flying Woodpecker
- Top Instagram Users Making Thousands Per Photo by Promoting Products