Waterproof digital cameras are a great way to document adventures in and around water, but one thing you should be wary about is the fact that cameras sink. Despite being waterproof, shockproof, and a variety of other -proofs, the cameras require a separate floater strap that keep them at the surface of the water if they ever get separated from your wrist.
Hot Stories Top 100
- The Unbelievable Case of Teresa Blau Kursman, a Pathological Photo Stealer Who Just Doesn't Stop
- Photographer Cleverly Shames HuffPo After They Use Her Imgur-Hosted Photo without Permission
- Photographer Puts the iPhone 5S, 6 and 6 Plus Through Their Paces in Iceland
- Sony A7s Video Shot Using Only Moonlight Looks Like it Was Captured at Dawn
- Old, Inexpensive, and Tack-Sharp: Canon’s Best Lenses You Don’t Know About
- Biracial Woman Asks Photoshop Artists From 18 Countries to 'Make Her Beautiful'
- California Lawyer Photoshopped Herself into Pics with Celebrities, Now Faces Suspension
- Video: Review Pits the Nikon D750 Against the D610 and D810
- Humor: 'Creepiest Canon Camera Review EVER' Parodies Camera Comparisons
- Useful Free Lightroom Plugin Shows You What Focus Points Your Camera Used for Each Photo