Play Kalei is a creative new puzzle game by Chillingo that allows you to use your photo collection as part of the fun. It takes a particular section of a photograph and turns it into a kaleidoscope-style pattern, and you’re objective is to figure out where that point in the photo is. The normal version is available for $1, and there’s also an HD version designed for the iPad for $2.
Hot Stories Top 100
- 20 of Apple's Favorite Photos Shot with the iPhone 6
- Download a Free Copy of the $60 Perfect Effects 9 by onOne Software
- Leonard Nimoy's Passion for Photography
- What Color is This Dress? Is it Under or Over Exposed?
- 12,225 Mile Road Trip Around America in a 5-Minute Time-Lapse
- MTF Testing the Canon 11-24mm f/4L, the World's Widest Full Frame Rectilinear Lens
- This Gigantic Collection of 600 Vintage Cameras is for Sale on eBay: It's Yours for $35K
- How Photoshop's Sharpening Tools Work and How to Best Use Them
- Unusual Photo Questions Asked at a Camera Store in Ventura, California
- How I Drastically Improved My Photography with Just Two Little Decisions