Adobe is working on a full version of Photoshop for the iPad for people who need more than the Photoshop Express app that’s more designed for mobile phones. At Photoshop World, which kicked off earlier this week, Adobe gave a neat demo of the app in action, and Eric Reagan over at Photography Bay recorded the video above. It’s a neat look at how they’re trying to rethink the popular program for a different kind of computer.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Policeman Returns Woman's Smartphone by Posting Photos to Her Facebook Page
- How I Make Money as a Travel Photographer in 2015
- A Wedding Photographer Story
- Man Claims the Sony RX100 III Has Dangerous Levels of Radiation, Is Quickly Shot Down
- A Look at the Upcoming LG G4 Phone's 'Pro' Camera, f/1.8 Lens, and Manual Controls
- Ted Forbes Answers the Question 'Should I Work for Free?'
- How I Built My First Photo Studio Over the Course of Three Months
- These Animated GIFs Show the Evolution of Cameras Through History
- Man Who Shot South Carolina Police Shooting Wants $10,000 Per Use
- Mitakon Speedmaster 85mm f/1.2: A 'Dream' Portrait Lens from China