Phaidon Press has released another one minute tip by photojournalist Steve McCurry, who suggests picking “an unusual vantage point”. If you stay at street level it’s sometimes difficult to capture a shot that hasn’t been captured countless times before (especially in a popular tourist destination). Getting to a location that’s not easy to gain access to can help you capture a more unique perspective.
Hot Stories Top 100
- What Would You Do if the Prime Minister of India Stole Your Photo?
- Old Faithful: Studio Portraits of Really Old Dogs
- Florida Man Shoots Selfie with Phone After Ex-Lover Shoots Him with Gun
- Monopods No Longer Allowed at OU Football Games Because of Lens Crushing Incident
- How to Capture a Complex 5-Light Beer Bottle Product Shot from Start to Finish
- This Photo of China's President in the Rain Just Won the Country's Equivalent of the Pulitzer Prize
- This is What Happens When a Football Player Lands on a $10,499 Canon Lens
- This Free App Uses Your Smartphone's Camera to Do Your Math Homework for You
- Nikon Scores Another DxOMark Hit with the D750, Its 6th Camera to Make the Top 10
- Artist Sparks Outrage After Using Instagram to Share Her Vandalism of at Least 10 National Parks