Here’s a video that’s going viral on YouTube. National Geographic photographer Paul Nicklen traveled to Antarctica to photograph leopard seals in the water. After arriving, they came across one of the largest leopard seals his experienced guide had ever seen. What happened next you’ll have to see to believe:
Hot Stories Top 100
- 10 Things Non-Photo People Do That Annoy the Crap Out of Photo Enthusiasts
- Humor: Local Woman Prints iPhone Photos, Leaving Friends and Family Shocked
- Things I Learned After My Photo Hit #1 on Reddit, and Why I Probably Shouldn't Have Posted It
- Curious Coincidence: Photo Shows Same Time and Place as Frame from Hitchcock's 'Vertigo'
- Best Photobomb Ever? Queen Sneaks Into Selfie at Commonwealth Games
- Understanding Aperture: Why Shooting Wide Open Isn't Always the Best Choice
- Nikon's D810 Beats Out Its Predecessors to Become DxOMark's Top Sensor
- No Cameras Allowed: Is it Real or Fake?
- Photographer Turns Her Spam Emails into Imagined Portraits of the Imaginary Senders
- Top 10 Rules of Travel Photography