Orrin Hastings spent three months creating this stop-motion music video for the song “This Man’s Brighter Days” by abe&tell. He roamed the streets of Sydney asking 500+ girls to hold up an iPad containing one still frame extracted from a video. Played back, the stop motion contains a video-within-a-video. The concept is very similar to the J.Views video we shared a couple months back, except that one used actual prints.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Embarrassed to Photograph Ferguson
- If You Try to Publish a Picture of this Statue in Denmark, You'd Better be Ready to Pay Up
- American Photojournalist James Foley Allegedly Executed in Video Released by ISIS
- Hasselblad's New H5D-200c Multi-Shot Spits Out Massive 200-Megapixel Files
- What Photographers are NOT Considering When Using High ISO
- Photographer Shares The Heartbreaking Realities of Living With ALS and Takes the...
- Photographer Photographs Two Mimes in 1974, Only Realizes 35 Years Later that One Was Robin Williams
- Man Arrested and Strip Searched After Taking Pictures of NYPD Stop and Frisk Wins $125K in Court
- NatGeo Photographers List the Strange and Horrifying Things that Have Happened to Them On Assignment
- The Story of Anthony Carbajal, the Photog Whose Career Was Derailed by ALS