French company Oloneo has just released a free beta for their product, PhotoEngine. The software is a straightforward HDR creator and non-destructive editor that allows you to quickly merge HDR photos. Additionally, it has features that can adjust specific light sources in the photo, to change the white balance or the exposure. This could come in handy when shooting HDR frames that have a variety of different light sources with different temperatures.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Humor: Local Woman Prints iPhone Photos, Leaving Friends and Family Shocked
- Student and Photo Enthusiast Takes His Own Grad Photo, Blows Away the Standard Grad Shot
- 10 Things Non-Photo People Do That Annoy the Crap Out of Photo Enthusiasts
- Top 10 Rules of Travel Photography
- Eerie and Fascinating Photos of a Completely Empty New York City Taken in 1964
- Video: How to Effectively Capture Realistic-Looking HDR Images
- Video: Blind Photographer Shows Us What it Really Means to 'See'
- Border Official Threatens Boy Scout with 10 Years in Prison and $10K Fine for Taking a Picture
- These Beautiful, High-Contrast, Black & White Street Photos are a Testament to Great Composition
- I Died Today, by Duke Roberts