French company Oloneo has just released a free beta for their product, PhotoEngine. The software is a straightforward HDR creator and non-destructive editor that allows you to quickly merge HDR photos. Additionally, it has features that can adjust specific light sources in the photo, to change the white balance or the exposure. This could come in handy when shooting HDR frames that have a variety of different light sources with different temperatures.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Embarrassed to Photograph Ferguson
- If You Try to Publish a Picture of this Statue in Denmark, You'd Better be Ready to Pay Up
- American Photojournalist James Foley Allegedly Executed in Video Released by ISIS
- Hasselblad's New H5D-200c Multi-Shot Spits Out Massive 200-Megapixel Files
- What Photographers are NOT Considering When Using High ISO
- Photographer Shares The Heartbreaking Realities of Living With ALS and Takes the...
- NatGeo Photographers List the Strange and Horrifying Things that Have Happened to Them On Assignment
- Scary/Amazing Cockpit Photograph Shows You What It's Like to Fly with the Blue Angels
- Photographer Photographs Two Mimes in 1974, Only Realizes 35 Years Later that One Was Robin Williams
- Report: Nikon's New Sports-Focused Full-Frame Will be Called the D750