When Fujifilm announced its latest wave of X-Series cameras earlier this year, the company stated that the big area they’re focusing on is “speed”. The new X20 and X100s feature extremely speedy autofocus, burst speed, and startup time. The ‘s’ in X100s may officially stand for “speed,” but it could just as well stand for “silent” or “stealth”. Both cameras feature extremely silent shutters that won’t attract attention while you’re snapping away.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Filipino Domestic Worker Earns Prestigious Magnum Fellowship for Her Photography
- Call of Duty Ad Imagines the Crazy Man Behind the KillCam Camera
- Photographer Shoots a Portrait of Every Book Reader Spotted on the Subway
- JPEG Voodoo: Or, Does JPEG File Size Matter?
- Underwater Photographer Finds Himself Engulfed by a Sperm Whale 'Poopsplosion'
- 31 Rolls of Undeveloped Film from a Soldier in WWII Discovered and Processed
- Photographer Suing Nike for Ripping Off His Photo for Its Iconic Jordan 'Jumpman' Logo
- Photographer Makes Fruits and Vegetables Glow by Sticking Lights Inside
- Animated GIFs Reveal the Retouching That Went Into Composited Photos
- Sports Illustrated Lays Off All Remaining Staff Photographers