When Fujifilm announced its latest wave of X-Series cameras earlier this year, the company stated that the big area they’re focusing on is “speed”. The new X20 and X100s feature extremely speedy autofocus, burst speed, and startup time. The ‘s’ in X100s may officially stand for “speed,” but it could just as well stand for “silent” or “stealth”. Both cameras feature extremely silent shutters that won’t attract attention while you’re snapping away.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Video: Football Player Falls On and Snaps Canon Telephoto Lens in Half on the Sideline
- Beauty Retouching from the Early 1900s: A Portrait of Actress Joan Crawford That's 'Photoshopped'
- Photographer Alex Teuscher's Moody Photos of New York City 'Above as Below'
- Photographer Accidentally Captures a Rare Fireball Explosion in His Night Sky Time-Lapse
- Photographer Pays Homage to Childhood by Inserting Star Wars Into Real World Snapshots
- This Nighttime Shoot Involved 9,000 Pounds of Gear and Skiers Covered with 7,000 LEDs
- Couple Imagines Everything that Could Go Wrong while Babysitting in Fun Photoshop Series
- The 'Study of Pose': An Encyclopedia of 1,000 Different Poses by Supermodel Coco Rocha
- ChargeAll is the World's Smallest Battery Pack with a Standard Wall Outlet for Charging Your Gear
- This Adams Retouching Machine Helped Old School 'Photoshoppers' Touch Up Negatives by Hand