“Nowhere Near Here” is a creative video by Pahnl that uses light painted stencils for stop-motion animation, following a glowing dog on its journeys around a city. Production took over 300 hours, and involved getting down on the knees to light paint over 200 stencils. Ironically, a dog almost peed on the camera during shooting.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Video: Football Player Falls On and Snaps Canon Telephoto Lens in Half on the Sideline
- Beauty Retouching from the Early 1900s: A Portrait of Actress Joan Crawford That's 'Photoshopped'
- Photographer Alex Teuscher's Moody Photos of New York City 'Above as Below'
- Photographer Accidentally Captures a Rare Fireball Explosion in His Night Sky Time-Lapse
- Photographer Pays Homage to Childhood by Inserting Star Wars Into Real World Snapshots
- This Nighttime Shoot Involved 9,000 Pounds of Gear and Skiers Covered with 7,000 LEDs
- The Flickr iPad App Has Officially Arrived
- The 'Study of Pose': An Encyclopedia of 1,000 Different Poses by Supermodel Coco Rocha
- ChargeAll is the World's Smallest Battery Pack with a Standard Wall Outlet for Charging Your Gear
- Canon Reveals 'World's Longest' 4K Cine Lens: A 50-1000mm Monster that Costs $78K
- Mugtug Darkroom is a Browser-Based Photo Editor Powered Entirely by HTML5
- Cute Portraits of Children as Famous Movie Characters
- Puppies Jumping Into Swimming Pools Make for Unbelievably Cute Photos
- Old Color Footage Shows What London Looked Like Back in 1926
- Nikon Issues Service Advisory for D810: Long Exposures May Result in ‘Bright Spots’