“Nowhere Near Here” is a creative video by Pahnl that uses light painted stencils for stop-motion animation, following a glowing dog on its journeys around a city. Production took over 300 hours, and involved getting down on the knees to light paint over 200 stencils. Ironically, a dog almost peed on the camera during shooting.
Hot Stories Top 100
- This is What Happens When a Football Player Lands on a $10,499 Canon Lens
- Old Faithful: Studio Portraits of Really Old Dogs
- This Free App Uses Your Smartphone's Camera to Do Your Math Homework for You
- Video of the Aurora Borealis in Real Time Shot on the Sony A7s at ISO 25600 with No Noise Reduction
- Couple Imagines Everything that Could Go Wrong while Babysitting in Fun Photoshop Series
- This Free App Turns Your Android Phone into a Universal IR DSLR Remote
- Beauty Retouching from the Early 1900s: A Portrait of Actress Joan Crawford That's 'Photoshopped'
- How I Got The Shot: Blood Moon at Antelope Island
- Photographer's 100-Year-Old Notebook Discovered in Antarctica After Snow Melts
- Flickr Responds to XKCD Challenge with Site that Tells You if Your Picture Has a Park or Bird in It