“Nowhere Near Here” is a creative video by Pahnl that uses light painted stencils for stop-motion animation, following a glowing dog on its journeys around a city. Production took over 300 hours, and involved getting down on the knees to light paint over 200 stencils. Ironically, a dog almost peed on the camera during shooting.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Photo of Woman Glued to Her Phone Wins the 2014 National Geographic Photo Contest
- This Photographer Transforms His Dog Into Different Animals Every Holiday Season
- Comparing the Image Quality of Film and Digital
- Fan Gets Karate Kicked by Guitarist While Snapping an On-Stage Selfie
- Columnist: Prince Harry Photographing Africans with Fujifilm X100 is 'Arrogant' and 'Colonial'
- Megatron is Not a Fan of Selfies
- Brooklyn Street Photographer Andre D. Wagner Talks Us Through His Photographic Process
- How to Harness Your Fear to Become a More Confident Street Photographer
- A Brief Intro to Shooting with a Rangefinder Camera
- The Disorienting Beauty of Spiral Staircases in Old Abandoned Buildings