“Nowhere Near Here” is a creative video by Pahnl that uses light painted stencils for stop-motion animation, following a glowing dog on its journeys around a city. Production took over 300 hours, and involved getting down on the knees to light paint over 200 stencils. Ironically, a dog almost peed on the camera during shooting.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Portraits of Men with Their Beloved Cat Companions
- How I Drastically Improved My Photography with Just Two Little Decisions
- Watch Flashback Anti-Paparazzi Clothing Ruin Flash Photographs
- What Color is This Dress? Is it Under or Over Exposed?
- Town Accuses Photographer of Staging His Shots That Won World Press Photo
- Jeb Bush's Wedding Photos Were Shot and Ruined by His Younger Brother Marvin
- 12,225 Mile Road Trip Around America in a 5-Minute Time-Lapse
- Review: The Fujifilm X100T Has Changes Galore, But Should We Buy It?
- Portraits of People and Their Essential Everyday Items
- Congressman's Instagram Photos Reveal Misuse of Taxpayer Money
- Report: GoPro Plans to Start Making Its Own Camera Drones Next Year
- Hacker Gets Nikon WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter to Play Nice with the D800
- How to Convert a Holga Lens for Your DSLR for Toy Camera Fun
- Projector Brought Into the Forest Turns Nature Into a Glowing Wonderland
- AF-ON & Back Button Autofocus: This May Just Change the Way You Shoot Forever