Japanese website mono-logue released this short 30-second video comparing footage from the Canon 5D Mark II and the new 5D Mark III captured at ISO 12,800. The difference in noise levels is remarkable (be sure to watch it full screen and in HD).
Hot Stories Top 100
- Pranksters Put Up Fake 'Shot on iPhone 6' Ads Next to Real Apple Billboards
- Check Out the Nikon P900's Ridiculous 83x Zoom
- Instagram Censors Photo of Fully Clothed Woman on Period, Causes Uproar
- Just the Lenses: The Great 200mm Shootout
- Hike-Lapse: Man Walks the 2,600 Miles from Mexico to Canada and Snaps a Selfie Every Mile
- Photographers Shooting in West Virginia Reportedly Harassed and Detained by 'Mob'
- Amazon Announces Unlimited Photo Storage for Just $12 a Year
- InstantFlex TL70 is a Rolleiflex Twin-Lens Reflex Clone for Instax Instant Photos
- An Automated Slide Film Scanner Built with LEGOs
- Buying or Selling Used Gear on Craigslist? Arrange the Meetup at a Police Station
- Heroes, Villains, and Pop Culture Characters Go ‘Super Flemish’ in 16th Century Style Portraits
- Tilt Shift Effect Added to Famous Van Gogh Paintings
- Sports Illustrated Magazine Accused of Manipulating College Football Photo
- Shooting Aston Martins from a Minivan at 120MPH on the Daytona Speedway
- Humor: Can This Group of 40 Get a Single Person to Take 40 Photos of Them?