Japanese website mono-logue released this short 30-second video comparing footage from the Canon 5D Mark II and the new 5D Mark III captured at ISO 12,800. The difference in noise levels is remarkable (be sure to watch it full screen and in HD).
Hot Stories Top 100
- Artist Sparks Outrage After Using Instagram to Share Her Vandalism of at Least 10 National Parks
- Camera+ For iPhone is Free Through November 16th; Here's How to Get It
- Video: The Golden Ratio vs. The Rule of Thirds
- A Photograph of Your Face in a Jar Makes for a Creepy Halloween Prank
- This Photographer Has an Interesting Technique for Keeping His Subjects' Eyes Glued to Him
- Shot Face: Portraits of People Captured Immediately After Taking a Shot of Booze
- GoPro Vs. Golf Club: See if a Naked GoPro Can Survive a Swing from a 9 Iron
- Cheap Camera Challenge: A Hole for a Viewfinder, No LCD, and No Idea if You're Actually Taking...
- What Would You Do if the Prime Minister of India Stole Your Photo?
- Steampunk Friends for Life: A Little Story About the Power of Networking as a Photographer
- Helmet Cam Strapped to Hunting Falcon Captures “Birds-Eye-View” Footage
- Manta Ray Mugs Cameraman and Steals Canon 5D Mark II
- The First Webcam Was Invented to Check Coffee Levels Without Getting Up
- Target Apologizes for Photoshop Goof Up, Still Dealing with Thigh Gap Fallout
- Miley Cyrus’ Post-Hannah Montana Plans Once Included Photography School