Here’s a quick update by Gary Fong on the wedding photographer who’s being threatened with a $300,000 lawsuit by a client who says that he didn’t like the images. The photographer’s name is Nelson Tang, and we learn that Tang has received a followup letter that appeared at first glance to be a lawsuit, but lacked a necessary court stamp at the bottom. This messy case has going viral online and has everyone shouting “extortion”.
Hot Stories Top 100
- This is What Happens When a Football Player Lands on a $10,499 Canon Lens
- Old Faithful: Studio Portraits of Really Old Dogs
- This Free App Uses Your Smartphone's Camera to Do Your Math Homework for You
- Video of the Aurora Borealis in Real Time Shot on the Sony A7s at ISO 25600 with No Noise Reduction
- What Would You Do if the Prime Minister of India Stole Your Photo?
- Photographer's 100-Year-Old Notebook Discovered in Antarctica After Snow Melts
- Florida Man Shoots Selfie with Phone After Ex-Lover Shoots Him with Gun
- Flickr Responds to XKCD Challenge with Site that Tells You if Your Picture Has a Park or Bird in It
- Make a Rain Machine to Spice Up Your Portraits for $20 and Some Elbow Grease
- The Singh Project: Portraits that Show the Diversity of Sikh Men