Here’s a quick update by Gary Fong on the wedding photographer who’s being threatened with a $300,000 lawsuit by a client who says that he didn’t like the images. The photographer’s name is Nelson Tang, and we learn that Tang has received a followup letter that appeared at first glance to be a lawsuit, but lacked a necessary court stamp at the bottom. This messy case has going viral online and has everyone shouting “extortion”.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Things I Learned After My Photo Hit #1 on Reddit, and Why I Probably Shouldn't Have Posted It
- Ghostly Images of WiFi Signals Captured Using Long Exposure Photography and an Android App
- iOS App Solves the Problem of 'Overswiping' When You Hand a Friend your Phone to Look at Photos
- Stop Hiding: Show YOU and You Won't be 'Just Another Photographer with Pretty Images'
- Kayakers Raised Out of the Water by Playful Whale, Capture the Incredible Encounter on Camera
- No Cameras Allowed: Is it Real or Fake?
- Photographer Turns Her Spam Emails into Imagined Portraits of the Imaginary Senders
- Video: A Comprehensive Guide to Developing Your Own Color Film
- Top 10 Rules of Travel Photography
- 10 Things Non-Photo People Do That Annoy the Crap Out of Photo Enthusiasts
- Claude Glass: The 18th Century Version of Instagram
- ‘Can I Take Your Picture?’: How to Talk to Strangers Without Upsetting Your Mother
- CNET Doubts Sony ‘Lens Cam’ Rumors, Original Source Says ‘Wanna Bet?’
- Photography Gear Brand Name Riddles
- First Slow-Motion Phantom Miro M120 Video Doesn’t Disappoint