Here’s a quick update by Gary Fong on the wedding photographer who’s being threatened with a $300,000 lawsuit by a client who says that he didn’t like the images. The photographer’s name is Nelson Tang, and we learn that Tang has received a followup letter that appeared at first glance to be a lawsuit, but lacked a necessary court stamp at the bottom. This messy case has going viral online and has everyone shouting “extortion”.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Biracial Woman Asks Photoshop Artists From 18 Countries to 'Make Her Beautiful'
- Old, Inexpensive, and Tack-Sharp: Canon’s Best Lenses You Don’t Know About
- Rumor: Canon to Release 46MP Pro DSLR Next Month
- The Lens Flipper: A Super Simple Mount Accessory that Lets You Swap Lenses in a Flash
- The Canon M4 D Mark II: A Tactical Assault Camera That Isn't Good for Street Photography
- 10 Wedding Photos by Australia's Best Professional Photographer
- 5 Reasons Why I'm F***ing Done With Rooftopping
- The Unbelievable Case of Teresa Blau Kursman, a Pathological Photo Stealer Who Just Doesn't Stop
- Photographer Puts the iPhone 5S, 6 and 6 Plus Through Their Paces in Iceland
- Video: Review Pits the Nikon D750 Against the D610 and D810
- Photographer Imagines What World Cities Would Look Like Without Lights
- SanDisk and Lexar Not Planning to Jump Into the XQD Game Anytime Soon
- Accidental Photo Offers a Glimpse Inside a Disposable Camera Factory
- Clever Photos Showing Famous Movie Posters from Behind
- Should Photographers Care About 4K?