Here’s a quick update by Gary Fong on the wedding photographer who’s being threatened with a $300,000 lawsuit by a client who says that he didn’t like the images. The photographer’s name is Nelson Tang, and we learn that Tang has received a followup letter that appeared at first glance to be a lawsuit, but lacked a necessary court stamp at the bottom. This messy case has going viral online and has everyone shouting “extortion”.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Artist Sparks Outrage After Using Instagram to Share Her Vandalism of at Least 10 National Parks
- Video: The Golden Ratio vs. The Rule of Thirds
- A Photograph of Your Face in a Jar Makes for a Creepy Halloween Prank
- Camera+ For iPhone is Free Through November 16th; Here's How to Get It
- Shot Face: Portraits of People Captured Immediately After Taking a Shot of Booze
- GoPro Vs. Golf Club: See if a Naked GoPro Can Survive a Swing from a 9 Iron
- Cheap Camera Challenge: A Hole for a Viewfinder, No LCD, and No Idea if You're Actually Taking...
- What Would You Do if the Prime Minister of India Stole Your Photo?
- Nikon Scores Another DxOMark Hit with the D750, Its 6th Camera to Make the Top 10
- Steampunk Friends for Life: A Little Story About the Power of Networking as a Photographer
- Tokina Creates Its First Optically Stabilized Lens, a 70-200mm f/4 Zoom
- Time-Lapse of the Milky Way Over the Plains of South Dakota
- Lunchbox Combines Online Photography Learning with Game Mechanics
- Google+ Photos Update Brings Snapseed-esque Functionality to the Browser
- Tactical “Laser” Sight for Wildlife Shooting