Here’s a quick update by Gary Fong on the wedding photographer who’s being threatened with a $300,000 lawsuit by a client who says that he didn’t like the images. The photographer’s name is Nelson Tang, and we learn that Tang has received a followup letter that appeared at first glance to be a lawsuit, but lacked a necessary court stamp at the bottom. This messy case has going viral online and has everyone shouting “extortion”.
Hot Stories Top 100
- GoPro Survives 17 Months Bouncing Around a Riverbed After Filming Its Final Moments
- Taylor Swift Crashes Young Fan's Photo Shoot While Out Jogging in Nashville
- Musician Ryan Adams Stops Show to Yell at Fan Whose Flash Triggers His Ménière’s Disease
- A Mother's Darkly Humorous Portraits of 'Domestic Bliss'
- Revisiting the Case of the Wedding Photographer Threatened with a $300,000 Lawsuit
- Inside the Warrior: Striking Portraits that Reveal the Masculine Side of Yoga
- Dramatic Black-and-White Studio Portraits of Goats and Sheep... Seriously
- The Bob Ross of Bug Photography Returns with a Solid Overview of the Macro Workflow
- This is What Adobe's Cloud-Based Version of Photoshop Looks (and Works) Like
- Lammily Doll With Realistic Measurements Gets a Photoshop Makeover in Powerful Video