Wedding photographer Lee Morris recently had the idea of trying his hand at making a wedding video with his still photography mindset. His idea was to slow down the video to make it more of a “moving image”, bringing it more into his realm of expertise. To do this, he photographed a wedding at 60fps using a Canon 60D and then slowed the video down to 24fps afterward.
Hot Stories Top 100
- What Color is This Dress? Is it Under or Over Exposed?
- Leonard Nimoy's Passion for Photography
- How I Drastically Improved My Photography with Just Two Little Decisions
- Download a Free Copy of the $60 Perfect Effects 9 by onOne Software
- A First Look at the HDR Merge Feature Coming Soon in Lightroom 6
- 12,225 Mile Road Trip Around America in a 5-Minute Time-Lapse
- Watch Flashback Anti-Paparazzi Clothing Ruin Flash Photographs
- Portraits of Men with Their Beloved Cat Companions
- These Are the Darkroom Techniques Photoshop's Tools Are Based On
- A Crazy Photo Sequence from a Crash-Filled NASCAR Xfinity Series Race