Wedding photographer Lee Morris recently had the idea of trying his hand at making a wedding video with his still photography mindset. His idea was to slow down the video to make it more of a “moving image”, bringing it more into his realm of expertise. To do this, he photographed a wedding at 60fps using a Canon 60D and then slowed the video down to 24fps afterward.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Policeman Returns Woman's Smartphone by Posting Photos to Her Facebook Page
- How I Make Money as a Travel Photographer in 2015
- A Wedding Photographer Story
- Man Claims the Sony RX100 III Has Dangerous Levels of Radiation, Is Quickly Shot Down
- A Look at the Upcoming LG G4 Phone's 'Pro' Camera, f/1.8 Lens, and Manual Controls
- Ted Forbes Answers the Question 'Should I Work for Free?'
- How I Built My First Photo Studio Over the Course of Three Months
- These Animated GIFs Show the Evolution of Cameras Through History
- Man Who Shot South Carolina Police Shooting Wants $10,000 Per Use
- Mitakon Speedmaster 85mm f/1.2: A 'Dream' Portrait Lens from China