YouTube member MJRecession came up with the idea of placing a digital camera onto the conveyor belt a sushi restaurant in Japan to record candid portraits of the other patrons in the restaurant. It’d be interesting to see this same thing done at sushi bars around the world to see how different cultures would react.
Hot Stories Top 100
- How to Do Cinematic Color Grading on Your Photos with Photoshop
- Arkansas Passes Privacy Bill That Could Kill Street Photography
- 13 Mind-Bending Thoughts About Photography
- The World's Smallest 80MP Medium Format Camera for Drones Unveiled by Phase One Industrial
- Instagram Censors Photo of Fully Clothed Woman on Period, Causes Uproar
- Taking Pictures: A Cute Animated Short About Love and Photography
- Seascapes: Ocean Waves Photographed to Look Like Mountain Ranges
- Humor: That Annoying 'Take Another Photo!' Girl You Always Get in Group Portraits
- 'Stormlapse' Photographer Ryan McGinnis Shares His Most Epic Shots of 2014
- Photographers Shooting in West Virginia Reportedly Harassed and Detained by 'Mob'
- Cardboard Hasselblad Medium Format Pinhole Camera to Be Sold as a Kit
- How Much Pixelation is Needed Before a Photo Becomes ‘Transformed’?
- This DIY Pinhole Camera Was Inspired by the Iconic Diana F
- Shooting the Streets of SF with Photographer Travis Jensen
- Surprisingly Captivating GoPro Vid Reveals What Goes On Inside Your Dishwasher