If you liked the the “impossible shot” from the film Contact that we shared earlier this week, you’ll enjoy this clip as well. It’s a shot from the film Sucker Punch that uses some clever camera work and trickery rather than CGI to create its mind-bending effect. Interestingly enough, both this clip and the Contact one feature actress Jena Malone (albeit at different ages).
Hot Stories Top 100
- Filipino Domestic Worker Earns Prestigious Magnum Fellowship for Her Photography
- Call of Duty Ad Imagines the Crazy Man Behind the KillCam Camera
- Photographer Shoots a Portrait of Every Book Reader Spotted on the Subway
- JPEG Voodoo: Or, Does JPEG File Size Matter?
- Underwater Photographer Finds Himself Engulfed by a Sperm Whale 'Poopsplosion'
- Photographer Makes Fruits and Vegetables Glow by Sticking Lights Inside
- 31 Rolls of Undeveloped Film from a Soldier in WWII Discovered and Processed
- Photographer Suing Nike for Ripping Off His Photo for Its Iconic Jordan 'Jumpman' Logo
- Animated GIFs Reveal the Retouching That Went Into Composited Photos
- Sports Illustrated Lays Off All Remaining Staff Photographers
- The 10 Most Popular “Photographers” on Instagram
- Canon Cross Media Station Delivers Wireless Transfer and Charging
- Best Photobomb Ever? Queen Sneaks Into Selfie at Commonwealth Games
- Eerie Human Hologram Photograph Shot Using a Tablet and Light Painting
- Beautiful Commercial from Nikon’s “I AM NIKON” Campaign