Made by directing duo The Theory as a personal project, this video is one of the cooler, more creative uses of video and pocket projector technology we’ve seen. Titled “Speed of Light / aka / The World’s Tiniest Police Chase,” the entire thing was filmed on a Canon 5d MkII and an HD MiniCam, and then projected onto the various surfaces you see using the world’s tiniest projectors from MicroVision. But the coolest part? The video was 100% projected and filmed with no CGI to speak of.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Biracial Woman Asks Photoshop Artists From 18 Countries to 'Make Her Beautiful'
- Old, Inexpensive, and Tack-Sharp: Canon’s Best Lenses You Don’t Know About
- Rumor: Canon to Release 46MP Pro DSLR Next Month
- The Lens Flipper: A Super Simple Mount Accessory that Lets You Swap Lenses in a Flash
- The Canon M4 D Mark II: A Tactical Assault Camera That Isn't Good for Street Photography
- 10 Wedding Photos by Australia's Best Professional Photographer
- 5 Reasons Why I'm F***ing Done With Rooftopping
- The Unbelievable Case of Teresa Blau Kursman, a Pathological Photo Stealer Who Just Doesn't Stop
- Photographer Puts the iPhone 5S, 6 and 6 Plus Through Their Paces in Iceland
- Video: Review Pits the Nikon D750 Against the D610 and D810
- Photographer Imagines What World Cities Would Look Like Without Lights
- SanDisk and Lexar Not Planning to Jump Into the XQD Game Anytime Soon
- Accidental Photo Offers a Glimpse Inside a Disposable Camera Factory
- Clever Photos Showing Famous Movie Posters from Behind
- Should Photographers Care About 4K?