Ever wonder how we’ll be interacting with our digital photos in the future? The BendDesk is a curved interactive surface being researched/developed by the Media Computing Group at RWTH Aachen University seamlessly blends vertical and horizontal multi-touch surfaces. The demo video above has a segment showing how photos can be sorted using the desk (it starts 46 seconds in). Say hello to the future.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Humor: Local Woman Prints iPhone Photos, Leaving Friends and Family Shocked
- 10 Things Non-Photo People Do That Annoy the Crap Out of Photo Enthusiasts
- Curious Coincidence: Photo Shows Same Time and Place as Frame from Hitchcock's 'Vertigo'
- Top 10 Rules of Travel Photography
- Best Photobomb Ever? Queen Sneaks Into Selfie at Commonwealth Games
- Understanding Aperture: Why Shooting Wide Open Isn't Always the Best Choice
- Eerie and Fascinating Photos of a Completely Empty New York City Taken in 1964
- Video: Blind Photographer Shows Us What it Really Means to 'See'
- Student and Photo Enthusiast Takes His Own Grad Photo, Blows Away the Standard Grad Shot
- Nikon's D810 Beats Out Its Predecessors to Become DxOMark's Top Sensor