Nothing like starting off the weekend with some gorgeous footage of the City of Lights. This video comes courtesy of motion time lapse and stop motion photographer Mayeul Akpovi and is an awesome example of exactly those two things. Combining three thousand night shots and day shots with different landmarks and locations and a slew of different time lapse techniques really brings out a new side of the beautiful French capital.
Hot Stories Top 100
- This is Why You Shouldn't Check Your Camera Gear In When Flying
- Man Has DSLR Stolen by Flight Attendant, Then Finds it on eBay and Gets It Back
- The Sun-Blaster: How to Build a Powerful DIY 1000W-Equivalent LED Light for $40
- A First-Person Shooter Called Street Photography
- How to Use a B&W Layer in Photoshop to Adjust the Brightness of Colors In Photos
- Photo Scanning Businessman Being Sued for $90M After Making $120K Per Week
- Coming Soon: 52-Megapixel Cameras in Smartphones
- Instagram Clarifies Its Rules on Copyright and Nudity
- The Earliest Known Photos of People Smiling
- WikiLeaks' Sony Docs: A7r II, A6000 II, and RX Cameras Coming. A-Mount Left to Die?