Nikon is running a new “Man of Action” commercial starring Ashton Kutcher in the US that features the same “twist” as the Olympus PEN commercial we shared in the middle of 2010. Sorry for the out-of-sync audio (let’s just pretend it’s dubbed).
Hot Stories Top 100
- Marked Up Photographs Show How Iconic Prints Were Edited in the Darkroom
- CNN Cameraman Pits the iPhone 6 Against His Standard Issue Broadcast Camera
- Revisiting the Case of the Wedding Photographer Threatened with a $300,000 Lawsuit
- South Korean Government Threatening Selfie Stick Retailers with $27K Fines and Jail Time
- Creative Underexposure with Nikon DSLRs
- Impressive Product Photograph Captured with a Smartphone, a Lamp, and a Few Flashlights
- Rumor: Two 50MP Canon DSLRs in the Works, One With and One Without a Low Pass Filter
- 6 Black and White Photography Tips for Monochrome Enthusiasts
- GoPro Survives 17 Months Bouncing Around a Riverbed After Filming Its Final Moments
- Hasselblad Unveils the Stellar II: A Luxury Item 'Not Intended to Be Judged Against Other Cameras'
- A Unique Medium: Photographs Printed on String
- News Agency in Hot Water for Censoring ‘Village Idiot’ Photo of French President
- Picuous Adds One-Click Sharing to Photos On Your Website
- Why Does Canon’s New Industrial Camera Feature a Nikon F Mount?
- Wedding Photos Use Wildfire as a Unique Backdrop and Go Viral