Here’s an easy to follow video tutorial by photographer Lucas Ridley teaching you how to create custom bokeh shapes using a construction paper cap placed over your lens. Ridley’s design is flexible, allowing you to swap shapes easily by sliding them in and out of the cap.
Hot Stories Top 100
- This Sports Photographer Missed an Incredible Catch and Got Fired... Except He Didn't... and He...
- Marked Up Photographs Show How Iconic Prints Were Edited in the Darkroom
- Young Self-Taught Photographer Captures Wanderers Against Magnificent Landscapes
- Old Photos Reveal Weird Thanksgiving Traditions from 100 Years Ago
- Impressive Product Photograph Captured with a Smartphone, a Lamp, and a Few Flashlights
- Sony Officially Announces the a7II in the US! Will Ship in Time for Christmas
- Power Hungry: Poignant Photos Compare the Meals of the Rich and Poor Throughout History
- GoPro Survives 17 Months Bouncing Around a Riverbed After Filming Its Final Moments
- Flickr Taking Heat from CC Photographers for Selling Their Work as Wall Art Without Compensation
- How to Capture a Beautiful Watch Product Shot Using Only an iPad for Lighting
- Conglomerates or Camera Companies?
- 1923 Leica Sells for $1.9 Million, Becomes World’s Most Expensive Camera
- Demo Roundup of the Photo Features and Apps from Today’s Creative Cloud Release
- Photographer Has a Close Call at the America’s Cup World Series
- Lumera Connects Your DSLR to Your Phone to Give it One-Tap Sharing and Backup