Here’s an easy to follow video tutorial by photographer Lucas Ridley teaching you how to create custom bokeh shapes using a construction paper cap placed over your lens. Ridley’s design is flexible, allowing you to swap shapes easily by sliding them in and out of the cap.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Sony Announces the a7II: The World's First Full-Frame Camera with 5-Axis Image Stabilization
- Rumor: Sony a9 Pro Full Frame E-Mount Will Be the First of a New, Higher-End Line
- A Mother's Darkly Humorous Portraits of 'Domestic Bliss'
- The Consequences of Working for Free
- Open Letter to Client Regarding the 'Job Killer' Quoted Rate
- Mesmerizing 4K Time-Lapse of Earth Captured by a Weather Satellite 25,000 Miles Away
- Taylor Swift Crashes Young Fan's Photo Shoot While Out Jogging in Nashville
- Rumor: Sony May Announce a7II with 5-Axis Stabilization Within the Next Few Days
- Couple Uses Cute Group Photo Trick to Tell Their Friends They're Having a Baby
- Aerial Photographs Capture the Aftermath of This Week's Brutal Snow Storm in Buffalo, NY
- Photos of an Australian Town Filled with 8 Feet of Sea Foam
- Quick Tutorial on Removing Red Fill Light from Concert Photos in Lightroom
- Canon Refreshes Its PowerShot Line with the G15, S110, and SX50 HS
- Is This Portrait the Most Representative Photograph of the Human Race?
- 3D Printed DIY Macro Adapter Makes a Tilt-Shift Lens from Any Nikon F Mount Glass