There’s plenty of tutorials out there teaching you how to fake the “Lomo effect” using Photoshop, but most of them don’t provide very realistic results. This “ultimate” tutorial by SLR Lounge attempts to mimic all the distinct characteristics of lomo photos (e.g. cross-processed colors, vignetting, blown highlights, and blurred edges) giving you a level of control over the results that an iPhone app could never do.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Soldier's Geotagged Instagram Selfies Land Russia and Putin in Hot Water
- This Guy's Wife Refused to Take Maternity Photos, So He Posed for Them Instead
- Would You Pay $35,000 to Buy the Only Print of This Gorgeous Cape Town Photograph?
- Chinese SWAT Member and Fiancée's Action-Packed Engagement Photos Go Viral
- Urbex Photographer Discovers Eerie 'Train Graveyard' in North Carolina Forest
- Snag a Copy of DxO FilmPack 3 Film Emulation Software Completely Free for a Limited Time
- Things I Learned After My Photo Hit #1 on Reddit, and Why I Probably Shouldn't Have Posted It
- Video: Tutorial Shows You Exactly How to Capture the Milky Way in Heavy Light Pollution
- Canon's 7D Successor to Contain 'a Lot of 1D X' in it, Coming Early September
- A Cautionary Tale: How a Bug in Dropbox Permanently Deleted 8,000 of My Photos