‘Life In A Day‘ is a historic crowdsourced documentary film that shows what the world was like on a single day: July 24, 2010. People in 140 countries around the world captured snippets from their lives on that day and submitted 80,000 video clips to YouTube. Oscar-winning director Kevin Macdonald and executive producer Ridley Scott then edited those 4,500 hours of footage into a 95 minute long feature film. After debuting at Sundance and being streamed on YouTube earlier this year, the film is now free to watch. Enjoy.
Hot Stories Top 100
- The Canon M4 D Mark II: A Tactical Assault Camera That Isn't Good for Street Photography
- Biracial Woman Asks Photoshop Artists From 18 Countries to 'Make Her Beautiful'
- Old, Inexpensive, and Tack-Sharp: Canon’s Best Lenses You Don’t Know About
- Why I'll Photoshop Your Face and Why I Believe It's Okay
- Rumor: Canon to Release 46MP Pro DSLR Next Month
- The Lens Flipper: A Super Simple Mount Accessory that Lets You Swap Lenses in a Flash
- 10 Wedding Photos by Australia's Best Professional Photographer
- 5 Reasons Why I'm F***ing Done With Rooftopping
- Peak Design Strap Failures Causing Dropped Cameras for Some Photographers
- Dutch Girl Fakes a 5-Week Vacation to South East Asia by Posting Phoney Photos to Facebook