Dan Bailey over at The Photoletariat captured this brief video of Lowepro showing off its new Lens Exchange 200AW case at PhotoPlus Expo in NYC. The case is designed to help you swap lenses with one hand — instead of setting one lens down before taking out the new one, it expands to reveal a second compartment. Stick the old lens in, pull the new lens out, and then collapse the case back into its compact form.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Dutch Girl Fakes a 5-Week Vacation to South East Asia by Posting Phoney Photos to Facebook
- Why I'll Photoshop Your Face and Why I Believe It's Okay
- 18-Year-Old Retrofits an Old Konica Rangefinder with a Sony NEX APS-C Sensor, and It Works
- Wedding Photo Found at Ground Zero After 9/11 Finally Returned to Owner After 13 Years
- More Canon 7D Mark II Photos Leak, Along with the Upcoming PowerShot G7 X
- 'Soviet Ghosts' Captures Post-Apocalyptic Scenes Left Behind by the Fall of the USSR
- What if Sports Cameramen Were Allowed to Get as Close to the Action as They Wanted?
- 13 Beautiful Cinemagraphs of Water's Movements
- College Math Textbook Recalled After Teacher Photo on Cover Found to be From Adult Film
- Nikon D750 Officially Announced: A 24MP Full Frame DSLR Designed for Photo Enthusiasts
- Boy Squirrel Confuses Camera for Girl Squirrel… Happy Hump Day
- What Classic Video Games Would Look Like in the Real World
- Sony Releases API, Allows Developers to Create Apps for Its WiFi-Enabled Cameras
- Scream Portraits Shot Using a Photo Booth Triggered by Sound
- Does This Photo Show an Iconic Photo In the Making?