You’ve probably seen (and taken) forced perspective photos before, but South Korean artist June Bum Park goes one step further, using footage from cameras in high places to control cars, pedestrians, and other things in the scene as if playing with a miniature world.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Soldier's Geotagged Instagram Selfies Land Russia and Putin in Hot Water
- This Guy's Wife Refused to Take Maternity Photos, So He Posed for Them Instead
- Would You Pay $35,000 to Buy the Only Print of This Gorgeous Cape Town Photograph?
- Chinese SWAT Member and Fiancée's Action-Packed Engagement Photos Go Viral
- Urbex Photographer Discovers Eerie 'Train Graveyard' in North Carolina Forest
- Snag a Copy of DxO FilmPack 3 Film Emulation Software Completely Free for a Limited Time
- Things I Learned After My Photo Hit #1 on Reddit, and Why I Probably Shouldn't Have Posted It
- Video: Tutorial Shows You Exactly How to Capture the Milky Way in Heavy Light Pollution
- Canon's 7D Successor to Contain 'a Lot of 1D X' in it, Coming Early September
- A Cautionary Tale: How a Bug in Dropbox Permanently Deleted 8,000 of My Photos