‘Life In A Day‘ is a historic crowdsourced documentary film that shows what the world was like on a single day: July 24, 2010. People in 140 countries around the world captured snippets from their lives on that day and submitted 80,000 video clips to YouTube. Oscar-winning director Kevin Macdonald and executive producer Ridley Scott then edited those 4,500 hours of footage into a 95 minute long feature film. After debuting at Sundance and being streamed on YouTube earlier this year, the film is now free to watch. Enjoy.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Things I Learned After My Photo Hit #1 on Reddit, and Why I Probably Shouldn't Have Posted It
- Ghostly Images of WiFi Signals Captured Using Long Exposure Photography and an Android App
- iOS App Solves the Problem of 'Overswiping' When You Hand a Friend your Phone to Look at Photos
- Kayakers Raised Out of the Water by Playful Whale, Capture the Incredible Encounter on Camera
- Stop Hiding: Show YOU and You Won't be 'Just Another Photographer with Pretty Images'
- No Cameras Allowed: Is it Real or Fake?
- New Zealand Newspaper Makes 'Appalling' Front Page Photo Mistake by Using Facebook
- 6 Flash Alternatives Beginners Should Always Keep in Mind
- No Bokeh? No Problem! These Out of Focus Backgrounds Hold You Over Until You Get that Fast Lens
- DJI DropSafe Automatic Parachute Will Try to Save Your Camera if Your Drone Falls Out of the Sky
- DPReview is Hoping to Convert Its Review Prowess Into Sales with GearShop
- Moving Footage of Saturn Created Using Thousands of High-Res Photos
- Casio Tryx Awarded World Record for “Most Adjustable Digital Camera”
- Daughter Finally Sees Mother’s Face after Photo “Retweeted” 100K+ Times
- Behind The Scenes at a Photo Shoot With The Cascades Raptor Center