Buzz around the upcoming Canon 200-400mm f/4L IS 1.4x is heating up. Australian photographer Joshua Holko recently had the opportunity to play around with a pre-production version of the lens, and released this 7-minute video review that offers a look at the lens in action.
Hot Stories Top 100
- How I Drastically Improved My Photography with Just Two Little Decisions
- What Color is This Dress? Is it Under or Over Exposed?
- Portraits of Men with Their Beloved Cat Companions
- Watch Flashback Anti-Paparazzi Clothing Ruin Flash Photographs
- Leonard Nimoy's Passion for Photography
- Town Accuses Photographer of Staging His Shots That Won World Press Photo
- 12,225 Mile Road Trip Around America in a 5-Minute Time-Lapse
- A First Look at the HDR Merge Feature Coming Soon in Lightroom 6
- These Are the Darkroom Techniques Photoshop's Tools Are Based On
- Download a Free Copy of the $60 Perfect Effects 9 by onOne Software