Photographer Josh Owens spent a little over a month staying at various hotels in Manhattan and shooting stills a Canon 5D Mark II and two 7Ds. He ended up with over an hour’s worth of time-lapse footage, which he whittled down into this stunning 4-minute video showing Manhattan in motion.
Hot Stories Top 100
- GoPro Survives 17 Months Bouncing Around a Riverbed After Filming Its Final Moments
- Taylor Swift Crashes Young Fan's Photo Shoot While Out Jogging in Nashville
- Musician Ryan Adams Stops Show to Yell at Fan Whose Flash Triggers His Ménière’s Disease
- A Mother's Darkly Humorous Portraits of 'Domestic Bliss'
- Inside the Warrior: Striking Portraits that Reveal the Masculine Side of Yoga
- Dramatic Black-and-White Studio Portraits of Goats and Sheep... Seriously
- The Bob Ross of Bug Photography Returns with a Solid Overview of the Macro Workflow
- Video: Does Gear 6x the Price Get You a 6x Better Photo? (Spoiler: No)
- This is What Adobe's Cloud-Based Version of Photoshop Looks (and Works) Like
- Lammily Doll With Realistic Measurements Gets a Photoshop Makeover in Powerful Video