Photo editor John G. Morris is a legendary photo editor who played a huge role in how we perceived major world events in the 20th century. Here’s an interesting behind-the-scenes look at his role in shaping history.
Hot Stories Top 100
- How I Built a Custom Desk and Wire-Free Workspace for My Photo Editing
- Photographer Shoots a Portrait of Every Book Reader Spotted on the Subway
- The Leatherman Tread Moves Your Multi-Tool Out of Your Camera Bag and Onto Your Wrist
- Macro Photos That Focus In on the Beautiful Details of Ordinary Things
- Why Wedding Photographers' Prices are “Wack”
- What If Clients Don’t Really Need 'Professional Photography'?
- Single Edition Leica 600mm f/5 Prototype Lens Shows Up on eBay for $230,000
- Study Finds that Professionally Captured Photos Are More Memorable Than Amateur Ones
- Illusion of Lights: A Time-Lapse of the Night Sky Above the Western United States
- The Moment Case Equips Your iPhone with a Shutter Button, Lens, and Camera Strap