Want to know what it’s like to cover a football game as the chief photographer of a school’s athletic department? Photographer Joel Hawksley created this day-in-the-life time-lapse video after being assigned to cover a football game between Ohio University and Temple University. It starts early in the morning when he pulls out of his driveway, and ends at night when he pulls in. In between we see everything from setting up, shooting, post-processing, and uploading/emailing photographs. Hawksley used a Nikon D700 and D300 to photograph the game, and a Canon G9 to capture the time-lapse images throughout the day.
Hot Stories Top 100
- GoPro Survives 17 Months Bouncing Around a Riverbed After Filming Its Final Moments
- Revisiting the Case of the Wedding Photographer Threatened with a $300,000 Lawsuit
- Marked Up Photographs Show How Iconic Prints Were Edited in the Darkroom
- Inside the Warrior: Striking Portraits that Reveal the Masculine Side of Yoga
- Musician Ryan Adams Stops Show to Yell at Fan Whose Flash Triggers His Ménière’s Disease
- A Photo Found on a Fuji X100S That Paid a Visit to the Fuji Repair Facility
- When Pricing Your Photography, Focus on the Value of Your Images
- Taylor Swift Crashes Young Fan's Photo Shoot While Out Jogging in Nashville
- Next iPhone Camera Said to Pack a 'Weird Two Lens System' That Delivers 'DSLR Quality'
- NASA Releases Spectacular New Realistic Color Image of Jupiter's Moon Europa