It’s not every where you get to watch and hear someone picking the brain of a National Geographic photographer. The Topeka and Shawnee County Public Library recorded this video interview with photographer Jim Richardson and asked him to share about his experiences and words of advice. Richardson also has an interesting FAQ page on his website that answers a lot of questions about shooting for the famous yellow-bordered magazine.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Comparing the Image Quality of Film and Digital
- Photo of Woman Glued to Her Phone Wins the 2014 National Geographic Photo Contest
- This Photographer Transforms His Dog Into Different Animals Every Holiday Season
- Fan Gets Karate Kicked by Guitarist While Snapping an On-Stage Selfie
- This Guy Used a Photobooth to Capture Photos and a Video of His Proposal
- Columnist: Prince Harry Photographing Africans with Fujifilm X100 is 'Arrogant' and 'Colonial'
- High Megapixel Canon DSLR Will Arrive in 2015, Will Likely Cost Less Than $4,000
- Famous Paintings Recreated as Photos Using Things Around the Office
- Thriftier Fifty: Yongnuo Has Cloned the Cheap Canon 50mm f/1.8 II to Make it Even Cheaper
- PrintSnap Wants to Bring Back the Instant Picture Using Dirt Cheap Receipt Paper