It’s not every where you get to watch and hear someone picking the brain of a National Geographic photographer. The Topeka and Shawnee County Public Library recorded this video interview with photographer Jim Richardson and asked him to share about his experiences and words of advice. Richardson also has an interesting FAQ page on his website that answers a lot of questions about shooting for the famous yellow-bordered magazine.
Hot Stories Top 100
- The Unbelievable Case of Teresa Blau Kursman, a Pathological Photo Stealer Who Just Doesn't Stop
- Photographer Puts the iPhone 5S, 6 and 6 Plus Through Their Paces in Iceland
- Photographer Cleverly Shames HuffPo After They Use Her Imgur-Hosted Photo without Permission
- Old, Inexpensive, and Tack-Sharp: Canon’s Best Lenses You Don’t Know About
- Biracial Woman Asks Photoshop Artists From 18 Countries to 'Make Her Beautiful'
- Sony A7s Video Shot Using Only Moonlight Looks Like it Was Captured at Dawn
- Video: Review Pits the Nikon D750 Against the D610 and D810
- Humor: 'Creepiest Canon Camera Review EVER' Parodies Camera Comparisons
- California Lawyer Photoshopped Herself into Pics with Celebrities, Now Faces Suspension
- Useful Free Lightroom Plugin Shows You What Focus Points Your Camera Used for Each Photo