It’s not every where you get to watch and hear someone picking the brain of a National Geographic photographer. The Topeka and Shawnee County Public Library recorded this video interview with photographer Jim Richardson and asked him to share about his experiences and words of advice. Richardson also has an interesting FAQ page on his website that answers a lot of questions about shooting for the famous yellow-bordered magazine.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Photo of a Syrian Girl Surrendering to the Camera Breaks the Internet's Heart
- How to Capture Stunning Star Trail Photos in Light Polluted Places
- Satire: Disgruntled Pixel Peepers Say Canon 5DS Still Not Enough
- A Roundup of April Fools’ 2015 Jokes in the World of Photography
- Nikon Unveils the P∞, the First Compact Camera with a 1458x Zoom Lens
- 13 Mind-Bending Thoughts About Photography
- DigitalRev Parodies Top Gear for Its Nikon D5 Review
- The World's Smallest 80MP Medium Format Camera for Drones Unveiled by Phase One Industrial
- Is This a First Look at Canon's Upcoming Large Sensor PowerShot Camera?
- Seascapes: Ocean Waves Photographed to Look Like Mountain Ranges