Warco — short for War Correspondent — is an upcoming video game in which the player takes on the role of a journalist named Jesse DeMarco. Despite being classified as a first person shooter, the objective is to shoot people with a camera rather than a gun. After venturing into dangerous conflicts and risking your life to snag some footage, you’re given the task of editing the video into a compelling news story. It almost seems like a Pokemon Snap game for adults. If they went a step further and made an online multiplayer mode, that’d certainly be… interesting.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Soldier's Geotagged Instagram Selfies Land Russia and Putin in Hot Water
- This Guy's Wife Refused to Take Maternity Photos, So He Posed for Them Instead
- Would You Pay $35,000 to Buy the Only Print of This Gorgeous Cape Town Photograph?
- Chinese SWAT Member and Fiancée's Action-Packed Engagement Photos Go Viral
- Urbex Photographer Discovers Eerie 'Train Graveyard' in North Carolina Forest
- Snag a Copy of DxO FilmPack 3 Film Emulation Software Completely Free for a Limited Time
- Things I Learned After My Photo Hit #1 on Reddit, and Why I Probably Shouldn't Have Posted It
- Video: Tutorial Shows You Exactly How to Capture the Milky Way in Heavy Light Pollution
- Canon's 7D Successor to Contain 'a Lot of 1D X' in it, Coming Early September
- A Cautionary Tale: How a Bug in Dropbox Permanently Deleted 8,000 of My Photos
- Does Flickr Have a User Engagement Problem?
- Lomography Introduces New Konstruktor Super Kit with Macro and Close-Up Lenses
- The Photo Man: One Collector’s Passion for Forgotten Personal Photos
- BTS: How the Sony Skydive Lens Change Ad Was Filmed… and No It Wasn’t Fake
- Baby Photographer Anne Geddes Shares About Her Life and Work