Here’s a great, short video by nature and culture photographer Art Wolfe in which he talks about his journey as a photographer, the artists from which he still sometimes draws his inspiration, and finding those photographical treasures that are all around us. Even if you just watch it for the examples of his work, the video should give you that dose of inspiration we all need from time to time.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Things I Learned After My Photo Hit #1 on Reddit, and Why I Probably Shouldn't Have Posted It
- Ghostly Images of WiFi Signals Captured Using Long Exposure Photography and an Android App
- iOS App Solves the Problem of 'Overswiping' When You Hand a Friend your Phone to Look at Photos
- Stop Hiding: Show YOU and You Won't be 'Just Another Photographer with Pretty Images'
- Kayakers Raised Out of the Water by Playful Whale, Capture the Incredible Encounter on Camera
- No Cameras Allowed: Is it Real or Fake?
- Photographer Turns Her Spam Emails into Imagined Portraits of the Imaginary Senders
- Video: A Comprehensive Guide to Developing Your Own Color Film
- Top 10 Rules of Travel Photography
- DJI DropSafe Automatic Parachute Will Try to Save Your Camera if Your Drone Falls Out of the Sky
- Video: Photographer Documents the Crazy Adventure of Surfing in the Arctic Circle
- News Wire Allegedly Steals Iconic Haiti Photo, Then Sues Photographer
- A Time-Lapse of a Train Journey Through the Four Seasons
- WordPress Makes it Easier for Photogs to Build Sleek and Stylish Portfolios
- Controversial Photos of Smoking Children