Here’s a great, short video by nature and culture photographer Art Wolfe in which he talks about his journey as a photographer, the artists from which he still sometimes draws his inspiration, and finding those photographical treasures that are all around us. Even if you just watch it for the examples of his work, the video should give you that dose of inspiration we all need from time to time.
Hot Stories Top 100
- This is What Happens When a Football Player Lands on a $10,499 Canon Lens
- Old Faithful: Studio Portraits of Really Old Dogs
- This Free App Uses Your Smartphone's Camera to Do Your Math Homework for You
- Video of the Aurora Borealis in Real Time Shot on the Sony A7s at ISO 25600 with No Noise Reduction
- What Would You Do if the Prime Minister of India Stole Your Photo?
- Photographer's 100-Year-Old Notebook Discovered in Antarctica After Snow Melts
- Florida Man Shoots Selfie with Phone After Ex-Lover Shoots Him with Gun
- Flickr Responds to XKCD Challenge with Site that Tells You if Your Picture Has a Park or Bird in It
- Make a Rain Machine to Spice Up Your Portraits for $20 and Some Elbow Grease
- The Singh Project: Portraits that Show the Diversity of Sikh Men