This contraption is essentially a glorified egg timer with a tripod screw designed to allow for easy 360 degree time lapse images. The Camalapse, designed by video gear rental and retailer Camarush, slowly rotates in a full circle. If paired with a camera’s time-lapse feature, it can allow for pretty seamless, panning 360 degree time-lapse over an hour. You can also stitch resulting time-lapse photos together to make a 360 degree panoramic.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Portraits of Men with Their Beloved Cat Companions
- How I Drastically Improved My Photography with Just Two Little Decisions
- Watch Flashback Anti-Paparazzi Clothing Ruin Flash Photographs
- What Color is This Dress? Is it Under or Over Exposed?
- Town Accuses Photographer of Staging His Shots That Won World Press Photo
- Jeb Bush's Wedding Photos Were Shot and Ruined by His Younger Brother Marvin
- 12,225 Mile Road Trip Around America in a 5-Minute Time-Lapse
- Review: The Fujifilm X100T Has Changes Galore, But Should We Buy It?
- Portraits of People and Their Essential Everyday Items
- Congressman's Instagram Photos Reveal Misuse of Taxpayer Money
- Future Cameras May Have Lithium-Ion Batteries That Recharge in Minutes
- Sweeping Aerial Photographs of Natural and Manmade Landscapes
- Thief Caught on Tape Stealing $2,250 Worth of Prints from Art Gallery in Broad Daylight
- Sigma Offers ‘Try Before You Buy’ Program for Its DP2 Quattro Camera
- Cringeworthy Short Film Provides Sharp Commentary On Our Selfie Culture