Made by directing duo The Theory as a personal project, this video is one of the cooler, more creative uses of video and pocket projector technology we’ve seen. Titled “Speed of Light / aka / The World’s Tiniest Police Chase,” the entire thing was filmed on a Canon 5d MkII and an HD MiniCam, and then projected onto the various surfaces you see using the world’s tiniest projectors from MicroVision. But the coolest part? The video was 100% projected and filmed with no CGI to speak of.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Man Has DSLR Stolen by Flight Attendant, Then Finds it on eBay and Gets It Back
- Policeman Returns Woman's Smartphone by Posting Photos to Her Facebook Page
- Coming Soon: 52-Megapixel Cameras in Smartphones
- Photo Scanning Businessman Being Sued for $90M After Making $120K Per Week
- The Sun-Blaster: How to Build a Powerful DIY 1000W-Equivalent LED Light for $40
- This is Why You Shouldn't Check Your Camera Gear In When Flying
- Mitakon Speedmaster 85mm f/1.2: A 'Dream' Portrait Lens from China
- Man Who Shot South Carolina Police Shooting Wants $10,000 Per Use
- A First-Person Shooter Called Street Photography
- WikiLeaks' Sony Docs: A7r II, A6000 II, and RX Cameras Coming. A-Mount Left to Die?