Made by directing duo The Theory as a personal project, this video is one of the cooler, more creative uses of video and pocket projector technology we’ve seen. Titled “Speed of Light / aka / The World’s Tiniest Police Chase,” the entire thing was filmed on a Canon 5d MkII and an HD MiniCam, and then projected onto the various surfaces you see using the world’s tiniest projectors from MicroVision. But the coolest part? The video was 100% projected and filmed with no CGI to speak of.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Video: Football Player Falls On and Snaps Canon Telephoto Lens in Half on the Sideline
- Beauty Retouching from the Early 1900s: A Portrait of Actress Joan Crawford That's 'Photoshopped'
- Photographer Alex Teuscher's Moody Photos of New York City 'Above as Below'
- Photographer Accidentally Captures a Rare Fireball Explosion in His Night Sky Time-Lapse
- Photographer Pays Homage to Childhood by Inserting Star Wars Into Real World Snapshots
- This Nighttime Shoot Involved 9,000 Pounds of Gear and Skiers Covered with 7,000 LEDs
- The Flickr iPad App Has Officially Arrived
- The 'Study of Pose': An Encyclopedia of 1,000 Different Poses by Supermodel Coco Rocha
- ChargeAll is the World's Smallest Battery Pack with a Standard Wall Outlet for Charging Your Gear
- Canon Reveals 'World's Longest' 4K Cine Lens: A 50-1000mm Monster that Costs $78K
- Mugtug Darkroom is a Browser-Based Photo Editor Powered Entirely by HTML5
- Cute Portraits of Children as Famous Movie Characters
- Puppies Jumping Into Swimming Pools Make for Unbelievably Cute Photos
- Old Color Footage Shows What London Looked Like Back in 1926
- Nikon Issues Service Advisory for D810: Long Exposures May Result in ‘Bright Spots’