Made by directing duo The Theory as a personal project, this video is one of the cooler, more creative uses of video and pocket projector technology we’ve seen. Titled “Speed of Light / aka / The World’s Tiniest Police Chase,” the entire thing was filmed on a Canon 5d MkII and an HD MiniCam, and then projected onto the various surfaces you see using the world’s tiniest projectors from MicroVision. But the coolest part? The video was 100% projected and filmed with no CGI to speak of.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Photo of Woman Glued to Her Phone Wins the 2014 National Geographic Photo Contest
- Comparing the Image Quality of Film and Digital
- This Photographer Transforms His Dog Into Different Animals Every Holiday Season
- Fan Gets Karate Kicked by Guitarist While Snapping an On-Stage Selfie
- Columnist: Prince Harry Photographing Africans with Fujifilm X100 is 'Arrogant' and 'Colonial'
- Brooklyn Street Photographer Andre D. Wagner Talks Us Through His Photographic Process
- Megatron is Not a Fan of Selfies
- Famous Paintings Recreated as Photos Using Things Around the Office
- The Disorienting Beauty of Spiral Staircases in Old Abandoned Buildings
- This Guy Used a Photobooth to Capture Photos and a Video of His Proposal