Haristobald recently captured a series of Superman photographs without the use of Photoshop or body painting. Instead, he used an old fashioned overhead projector — with the lamp replaced with a strobe — and transparencies to project the Superman symbol across his model’s chest. The behind-the-scenes video above shows how he accomplished it. Here’s the projector he used.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Humor: Local Woman Prints iPhone Photos, Leaving Friends and Family Shocked
- Student and Photo Enthusiast Takes His Own Grad Photo, Blows Away the Standard Grad Shot
- 10 Things Non-Photo People Do That Annoy the Crap Out of Photo Enthusiasts
- Top 10 Rules of Travel Photography
- Eerie and Fascinating Photos of a Completely Empty New York City Taken in 1964
- Video: How to Effectively Capture Realistic-Looking HDR Images
- Video: Blind Photographer Shows Us What it Really Means to 'See'
- Border Official Threatens Boy Scout with 10 Years in Prison and $10K Fine for Taking a Picture
- These Beautiful, High-Contrast, Black & White Street Photos are a Testament to Great Composition
- I Died Today, by Duke Roberts