Haristobald recently captured a series of Superman photographs without the use of Photoshop or body painting. Instead, he used an old fashioned overhead projector — with the lamp replaced with a strobe — and transparencies to project the Superman symbol across his model’s chest. The behind-the-scenes video above shows how he accomplished it. Here’s the projector he used.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Braces Time-Lapse: Watch 18 Months of Teeth Straightening in 30 Seconds
- Why Your Wedding Photographer Won't Give You a Disk of Unedited RAW Files
- Extreme Weight Loss, Photoshop Edition
- Adobe Releases a Murder Mystery PSD for Halloween to Test Your Photoshop Skills
- Famous Album Cover Photos Uncropped to Reveal 'The Bigger Picture'
- 7 Things Photographers Wish They Had Learned in Photography School
- Google Ordered to Pay Woman After Capturing Her Cleavage with Street View Cameras
- Psyphotology: A Look at Why People Are Afraid to Be In Front of a Camera, and How to Fix That
- 10 Reasons Why a Professional Photographer Left Nikon for Sony Mirrorless
- Here's What You Can Capture with a Camera Drone in a Major Airport