Reflector mounts (the things that attach a reflector to your bike) are so cheap that bike shops often give them away for free. Add a standard tripod screw, some washers, and some wing nuts, and you’ll have a super cheap camera mount that you can attach to a bicycle (it’s also a way to attach a camera to some random pole if you need to). You can also find a text version of this tutorial over on Instructables.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Why I'll Photoshop Your Face and Why I Believe It's Okay
- Dutch Girl Fakes a 5-Week Vacation to South East Asia by Posting Phoney Photos to Facebook
- Wedding Photo Found at Ground Zero After 9/11 Finally Returned to Owner After 13 Years
- The Canon 7D Mark II is Finally Here, Boasts Powerful AF System and 10fps Burst Shooting
- What if Sports Cameramen Were Allowed to Get as Close to the Action as They Wanted?
- The Burning Man Time-Lapse to End All Burning Man Time-Lapses
- The G7 X is Canon's First 1-inch-Sensor Compact, Competes with the Best High-End Point-and-Shoots
- More Canon 7D Mark II Photos Leak, Along with the Upcoming PowerShot G7 X
- The LX100: Panasonic's Most Sophisticated Compact Yet Boasts an MFT Sensor and 4K Video
- Panasonic Packs a Whopping 1-Inch Sensor and Leica Lens In Its Lumix CM1 Smartphone