Street photographer Eric Kim wanted to capture what it’s like to roam around on the streets and shoot photographs of complete strangers (without their permission), so he mounted a GoPro HD 960 video camera to the top of his Leica M9 and then walked the streets of LA. You can see some of the resulting photos over on Kim’s blog.
Hot Stories Top 100
- This is What Happens When a Football Player Lands on a $10,499 Canon Lens
- Old Faithful: Studio Portraits of Really Old Dogs
- This Free App Uses Your Smartphone's Camera to Do Your Math Homework for You
- Video of the Aurora Borealis in Real Time Shot on the Sony A7s at ISO 25600 with No Noise Reduction
- Photographer's 100-Year-Old Notebook Discovered in Antarctica After Snow Melts
- Flickr Responds to XKCD Challenge with Site that Tells You if Your Picture Has a Park or Bird in It
- Make a Rain Machine to Spice Up Your Portraits for $20 and Some Elbow Grease
- What Would You Do if the Prime Minister of India Stole Your Photo?
- The Singh Project: Portraits that Show the Diversity of Sikh Men
- Advice for Aspiring Full-Time Photographers
- Canon L Lens Red Ring Tattoo Only for Die Hard Enthusiasts
- Pivot Power Surge Protector Adapts to Fit All of Your Adaptor Needs
- Are Parents Taking Too Many Pictures of Their Kids These Days?
- Company Plans to Send 28 Tiny Satellites Into Space to Collect Aerial Photos
- 5 Business Mistakes Photographers Make and What You Can Do About Them