The Google Glass team is starting a new series of videos called “Glass Sessions” that feature ordinary people using Google’s prototype camera glasses in their everyday lives. This first video shows new mom Laetitia Gayno — the wife of a Googler — using the glasses to capture precious moments with her baby and share them live online with her family members back in France.
Hot Stories Top 100
- 10 Things Non-Photo People Do That Annoy the Crap Out of Photo Enthusiasts
- Humor: Local Woman Prints iPhone Photos, Leaving Friends and Family Shocked
- Curious Coincidence: Photo Shows Same Time and Place as Frame from Hitchcock's 'Vertigo'
- Best Photobomb Ever? Queen Sneaks Into Selfie at Commonwealth Games
- Things I Learned After My Photo Hit #1 on Reddit, and Why I Probably Shouldn't Have Posted It
- Understanding Aperture: Why Shooting Wide Open Isn't Always the Best Choice
- Nikon's D810 Beats Out Its Predecessors to Become DxOMark's Top Sensor
- Photographer Turns Her Spam Emails into Imagined Portraits of the Imaginary Senders
- No Cameras Allowed: Is it Real or Fake?
- Top 10 Rules of Travel Photography