Chemin Vert is a project created by Italian artist Giacomo Miceli using photographs from Google Street View. It’s a journey through five continents over four seasons at a simulated 930 mph. The video above was created by mapping the Street View images as stereographic projections (i.e. “tiny planets”), but there’s also an interactive, immersive version of the project here.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Pranksters Put Up Fake 'Shot on iPhone 6' Ads Next to Real Apple Billboards
- Instagram Censors Photo of Fully Clothed Woman on Period, Causes Uproar
- Check Out the Nikon P900's Ridiculous 83x Zoom
- Photographers Shooting in West Virginia Reportedly Harassed and Detained by 'Mob'
- Just the Lenses: The Great 200mm Shootout
- Hike-Lapse: Man Walks the 2,600 Miles from Mexico to Canada and Snaps a Selfie Every Mile
- Amazon Announces Unlimited Photo Storage for Just $12 a Year
- InstantFlex TL70 is a Rolleiflex Twin-Lens Reflex Clone for Instax Instant Photos
- Buying or Selling Used Gear on Craigslist? Arrange the Meetup at a Police Station
- An Automated Slide Film Scanner Built with LEGOs