On 11/11/11, Gerald Donovan aimed his Canon 5D Mark II and 14mm f/2.8 at Downtown Dubai and set it to shoot one photograph every 30 seconds. He left it there for 24 hours, and then took the 2880 photographs and turned them into this beautiful time-lapse showing the passing of a day. What’s neat is that the reflection of the sun and moon can be seen going up and down the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world.
Hot Stories Top 100
- How to Do Cinematic Color Grading on Your Photos with Photoshop
- Arkansas Passes Privacy Bill That Could Kill Street Photography
- Instagram Censors Photo of Fully Clothed Woman on Period, Causes Uproar
- 13 Mind-Bending Thoughts About Photography
- Taking Pictures: A Cute Animated Short About Love and Photography
- Seascapes: Ocean Waves Photographed to Look Like Mountain Ranges
- Photographers Shooting in West Virginia Reportedly Harassed and Detained by 'Mob'
- Humor: That Annoying 'Take Another Photo!' Girl You Always Get in Group Portraits
- Pranksters Put Up Fake 'Shot on iPhone 6' Ads Next to Real Apple Billboards
- The World's Smallest 80MP Medium Format Camera for Drones Unveiled by Phase One Industrial